About the FSCDC e.V.
Scottish dancing in Frankfurt – and hence the FSCDC – has existed since the 1960s (!). But we spent most of this time as a part of the “Frankfurter Tanzkreis”. Only in November 2018 was the “Frankfurt Scottish Country Dance Club e.V.” founded as an independent association, and it was entered into the Frankfurt register of associations (Vereinsregister) in March, 2019.
More about the FSCDC e.V.'s history.
According to its constitution, the FSCDC e.V.'s committee is elected for a period of 2 years (the last election took place in 2023).
Currently in office:
- Kathrin Büchele (Chairman)
- Dirk Holger Meinecke (Secretary)
- Birgit Stefanowicz (Treasurer)
- Anselm Lingnau
- Jan Zisenis
Here are some important documents about the FSCDC e.V.:
- Constitution in the current version as of 19 February 2019
- Membership Dues as of 13 November 2018
- Application Form (in German)
More documents such as minutes are available in the Members' Area and are only accessible to members. Please ask the committee for credentials if required.